Warning! Use a VPN When Downloading Torrents.
Your IP Address is 184.108.40.206 Location is UA.
Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
Get VPN App Mac Now!
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images. Power users will benefit from BurnAware’s advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
• Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.
• Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
• Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
• Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
• Create MP3 CDs and DVDs. Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
• Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox. Supports DVD padding.
• Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file. Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
• Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file. Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
• Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
• Multiburn. Write ISO image files to multiple recorders simultaneously.
• Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs. Make exact copies of your DVD-Video, Audio CD or standard Data discs.
• Recover files. Extract files from different sessions, corrupted discs or extract audio tracks from Audio CDs.
• Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Supports quick and complete erase methods.
• On-the-fly burning
• Small installation size
• Easiest-to-use, multilingual user interface
• Lowest CPU usage while burning and copying
• Supports all types of optical drives and discs
• Uses the most fastest and stable burning engine
• Supports all major audio and disc image formats
• No banners, adware, spyware.
The software supports the most popular Windows versions, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.
Changes in BurnAware Version 11.7 (November 5, 2018):
• Re-designed “List” view.
• Updated translations
• Improved file copying process in “Copy to ISO” tool.
• Better handling of long file names in ISO+UDF compilations.
• Improved support for M-Disc technology.
• Updated data recovery method for multisession discs.
• Fixed few memory leaks in multilingual versions.
Home page –http://www.burnaware.com
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)